- Added automated forgetme form
- Added OG, title and description tags to make navigation easier
has_manual() was borked - working now
- Teams now live - single teams can be created via the platform, enjoy!
- Individual Manuals - we've migrated the legacy and OG manuals to the new platform
- mobile support - we've improved layouts for mobile devices
- Some small bug fixes too - including something wrong with signup and email addresses
- Stats backend - we've added some insight for our team to understand how many users are using the platform
- Importers - we've written some internal code to import old accounts to the new platform
- Oh, and a new release version numbering system. we're at 3.0, people!
- Welcome journey improved for orgs and individuals
- Onboarded org #2
- Bugfix - team creation wasn't adding questionsets
- Added quickset questions You can now add a bulk load of questions to your team, which is handy for rapidly creating new teams with standard sets of questions.
- Remove questions You can now easily remove questions from the team admin screen, along with alerts with when you have too many and too few questions.
- Added All Exercises Page You can now see all of your exercises in a single place!
- Imported all exercises and questions All of the original questions, exercises and more have been imported
- Orgs have default questions Each org can now have a 'default' set of questions for teams, in addition to the core questions
- Moved assets to S3
- Added temporary about page
- Added basic org/team level analytics in GA.
- Minor bugfixes: if no questionset is selected in creating a new team, be chill.
- First alpha release. Welcome to Manual of Me for teams!
- Added support for reordering team questions. You're now able to choose the order in which questions appear for your team members and in their team manuals.
Got a feature suggestion?